1988 Formula Firebird WS6

I have decided to part with some of my toys and the first to go will be this 1988 WS6 Formula Firebird . This car is originally a Florida car and has only been up her for a couple years so the body is increadably clean. It is an original TPI 305 5speed car which now rolls with a 72 Nova 350 .30 over 355 and 5speed with 15k since a rebuild 75k on the body . All the TPI was put back on the motor along with a set of 24lb injectors . Everything still works and functions as it should except the inhanced stero because it has been upgraded to a new unit and the heater is bypassed because its not driven if I need heat. Ac,power windows,t tops, hatch popper all function and are charged .The interior is all stock and in real good shape . The paint is beat as all Florida cars are but there is not damage other than a couple dings .The car is very fast and will smoke its way thru tires if that is what your looking to do . With a bit more work and some paint it would make a nice show car. I have a good amount of money in this toy and will never see it back But I would like to see around $4000 b/o. I will consider some trades or partial trades of a good daily driver no junk , a nice rv not trailer , and some street bikes no projects . Thanks for looking

pics?

sounds like a nice 3rd gen