1989 240sx for sale. clean frame rails.

testing the waters to sell my hatch car. i dont want to sell it all that bad but if there are any reasonable offers out there i will consider selling.

I DO NOT wish the part the car, do not askplease, its that simple.

anyway heres goes.

its a 1989 240sx hatch car, the frames are in minty shape no crustyness no rot very structural still, will not need patches or repair at all.

it currently has a ka24de in it, that was rebuilt at sometime in the past year. pulls very hard still for a ka.
i do have a Garret T3 turbo with manifold if yo wanted to boost the ka. that i am including. have a hks ssqv blow off valve brand new without box xs power LARGE intercooler with no damage. intercooler piping wich is a little shady but does the trick. car is a 5speed car. obviously. clutch feel good aftermarket Fidanza flywheel. brakes are stock but are still really good allt he waya round. rims are racingsparco 17x8 and 17x9 4x114.3 and 5x114.3pattern.
already has rear relocated battery blue interior. including JAZ racing buckets. aftermarket steerwheel some momo i beleive. MSD ignition coil. 3,5 inch exhaust with a obnoxious muffler tip yet its still fairly quiet. has a catylac converter. its sitting on tien basic coilvers. including brand new bings rearmulitlink never installed. and bings hydro ebrake. have 2 sets of foha sideksirts aftermarket front bumper and pignose front bumper. has KOUKI tails its 9/10 shape. new tie rod ends. rad is stock but doesnt leak. aftermarket boost guage and megan oil pressure guage included. has open dif but will include vlsd still tight. veilside ganster rear spoiler. here are some pics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19618[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19619[/ATTACH]
coils only have 4 months on them since new.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19622[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19620[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19621[/ATTACH]

so to cap it off
ka24de
5speed
opendif with vlsd inlcuded.
good brakes
sparco rims 17x8 fronts and 17x9 rears 4 and 5x114.3 0 curb rash!
Kouki tails
tien basics coilovers.
3 different front bumpers to choose from
veilside rear spoiler.
racing buckets.
2 sets of side skirts identical
msd ignition
bings multilink mint**
bings hydro ebrake mint**
some aftermarket guages.
aftermarket wheel
xspower huge intercooler.
piping and couplers.
3.5 inch exhuast.
rear located battery.

i have got to bemissing a few things but for now thats all i can think of.
dont not post random offers if your are serious inbox. or if you are actualty interested in buying or seeing the car you will call or text me at 905 807 3202.

thanks

can i get pics? looks like somewent went around the car with a baseball bat :expressionless:

Also no price?

two bad fenders***********

I have fenders for this car if anyone buys it.

Price unless I missed it?

pics of “clean frame rails”?

i can tell you right now the frame rails are fucking spotless lolol. he should put some pics up though.

yeah kvbot has seen this car easily over 1000 times he will vouch for its frames. i get pics tomorow.

Rails are original. Car looks pretty good.

This thread makes me laugh. 240sxs are like a game of broken telephone.bump for my old car

How about a price, because I don’t see 1 up there.

sell me the rucas and traction arms hahah

bring money haha

cars clean.

I offer $100 since you don’t want to post a fucking price for the car then.

who are you replying to tyler? ill bbm you tomorrow

like you didnt know son240 is a southern ontario national whore house…

lol @ “black beast” gtfo

Ill give you 500 on tear drops for the rotbox