Isis from mount intercooler
Mishimoto intercooler
Walbro fuel pump
New sending unit
New injectors and new sparks plugs
Aem boost gague
Greddy bov
Turbo seals are brand new
Vlsd diff brand new rear diff bushing and new ployuthern metal one and brand new motor mounts
New fuel cell
3inch turbo back exhaust stage 2 clutch exedy
Hsd coilovers
Apexi intake
Tein dual pod
The body has some rust but it was fixed the under needs some work but all 240sx are the same I found the cleanest one the steering rack is leaking lil power steering but it’s nothing bad and the speed reads half of what your going but it’s a problem with all these sr20 swap but you get use to it I looked it up its not rly fixable

I want 4500 o.b.o all the parts have less then 1000k on them I need the money for school

Or txt 647-274-6007

Bump!!! Need gone ASAP

Its been one day! BUMPS are WEEKLY not DAILY!! you want 6k for a rusty rattle canned s chassis with alot of cheap parts! Its probably not going to sell very fast! You sir are very IGNORANT! go learn a thing or 2 before posting garbage. All 240sx’s are not the same, there are alot of rusty ones, but you can still find clean ones. SR20’s have the same transmission/ speed sensor as a KA tranny! so it is not a problem with ALL SR20 swaps! Get your facts straight

Cheap parts how te he’ll are those cheap parts ? And there is not rust and the speedo is fix so before you talk shit get your shit straight and if you have nothing good to post shut your mouth

Sold?

Hahahah talking like he knows what the fucks up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ msg me d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is sold