1989 Honda civic dx hatch back

Hello

I’m selling my 1989 Honda civic hatch back. This vechile is the DX model, the tranmision is auto . The colour of the vechile is cream white (very rare) with brown leather interior and brown carpets. OEM deck with blaupunk front speakers 50 RMS. The car has 14" bbs rims with a stance set of tires 205/14/65 ( car sits nice tires poke out very so sightly) also just re painted 5 days ago. Also caliper and rear drum’s painted 5 days ago with black high heat paint. The car is automatic.This car does not hace one dent or scratch engine bay is all stock, with all working lights and oem parts, all windows are in working order and also rear windows still pop out with no effort. I’m the third owner.This car is perfect for a daily Car, or a swap it’s such a perfect swap vechile just waiting for the engine.

Over all of car % :
-Body 90% rear left bottom quater has rust but paint is still intact

• rims 99%-tires 85%
  • interior 80%-exterior 75 %
    -engine bat 90%
    new oem muffler

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16128[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16130[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16129[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16127[/ATTACH]

You can pm me or contact my cell phone at 647 298 2901 Mark

price ?

asking $1350

hate to ask this, but are you willing to part out the rims?

hows the rust? Overall mechanical condition of the car ? What it needs? How about the engine? Milage on body, milage on enigne

Where r u?

How about just calling him?