tein upper pillowball mounts
front vertex style bumper
Rear vertex style bumper
front 50mm front fender
Rear 50mm rear over fenders
Touge wheel 17x9 front and 17x9 rear curently -1 all around
aftermarket tail lights died red
b-wave lip wing
im sure theirs more i just cant thing of it all right now here are some pic i will be nice to see someone finish it of complete their car with mine :>

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l5lwl_DcNhQ/T0GZMHxlxLI/AAAAAAAAAeo/TY9eH18qvko/s640/blogger-image-27224263.jpg

i have more pictures upon request thank

txt me if you have any questions
647-890-291 seven

its been brought to my attention that a more fair price for this car would be 3700 dollars

i think 4500 was fair price stop lowering the price of s-chassis. . . nice looking car other then the tail lights glws

Looks great to me. Whoever buys this, plz sell me the wing lol

Lol is funny how ppl that there not buying the car ask for the price to not be lowered

Pictures of floor,frame rails, and engine bay please and thank you.

^second that

4500 is a good price for the condition its in that you can see in the pictures atleast

first off eat a dick, second of all just cause im not buying doesnt mean for future sake that when i do have a s13 possibly for sale i hope to get more then few hundred bucks for it.

Bump for seller, good luck and yes if the cars just as clean under as it looks out then 4500 is more then fair.

Yo how bout yu stfu before shyt gets real g respect other ppl opinions igght

I seen other pics of this car, I’ll just say request some underbody pics before making the drive out to see it!

^, but price seems fair glws

on da rill big blocka flocka don dotta gun pop a guopa quik on da low low iiii

Lol

sorry I don’t understand hood talk, please if your going to insult me use a language I can read and understand.

glws OP

Not even gonna waste my time fucking pussy

This thread is now incredibly awesome…

do you still have it?

amazing price if the swap is done right and a clean frame im sure u will sell for 4500, clean it up a bit, part out that crazy wing and throw pics up im sure it will sell fast and yea frame shots!

i think it has been sold