1990 180sx - june sale price

heres the dealio

im going to remove the majority of the aftermarket parts and sell the car nar stock.

1990 Nissan 180sx
silver, 5 speed swap, no sunroof, power everything, 0 rust on chassis, great frames and rockers, even the floormats are rare (180sx certified accessory mats)
Ca18det

The Bad:
car has one little dimple on each front fender (suspected container damage), a dent in rear quarter, which type x valences cover (no rust on qaurterwhatsoever, just a dent), and rust on driver side front strut tower about the size of a nickel.

what will still be on the car is the following…
orc single plate clutch
Kei office adjustable front coilovers
walbro fuel pump
hks turbo timer
autometer boost gauge
project mu brake pads
greddy counterwieghted shift knob
counteract eclectronic rustproofing system
panasonic lightweight battery

new price: $5200

Mods, please do not delee this thread, delete the other. I believe I have a better shot at getting a new project under way sooner this way.

Pics of evrything, new ones, will be up tommarow. If you wish to purchase the car with certain mods a price can be arranged. Wait until you see how clean this car is.

Thanks,
Matt

pics now up

enjoy

whats the mileage on this car again? and is there anything needed to pass safety or emission?

it was somethin like 42,000km I think

42,000 roughly, odometer stopepd turning on me about 1 week ago.

car coems e-tetsed as i just had it done about 2 weeks ago

i also had it safetied 2 weeks ago, but you have to have another one done after trasnferring ownership

i gaurentee it will pass 100%

roughly how much to fix dents and rust?

i really coudlnt tell you as i never got a quote

there so minor that it didnt concern me one bit

any rear bumper or valnce covers the dent, and since the damage is only cosmetic, it didnt concern me

and rust is the size of a nickel, no lies. at the moment its got a lcear coat on it. and it will not rust any further with the elctronic rustproofing.

so everyone knows, I don’t want people to think the km may have been tampered with.

When the car was imported FEAST has verfied the km to be true and would not risk their repuatation like that.

The km recently stopped turning while i was on HW 3 last week. Every once in a while i push the trip meter and can get another km or so out of it. Then is stops again.

I believe it is the small gear that runs the teeth that is worn or burnt out.

easy fix.

later gents

pics now up

enjoy

whats the mileage on this car again? and is there anything needed to pass safety or emission?

it was somethin like 42,000km I think

42,000 roughly, odometer stopepd turning on me about 1 week ago.

car coems e-tetsed as i just had it done about 2 weeks ago

i also had it safetied 2 weeks ago, but you have to have another one done after trasnferring ownership

i gaurentee it will pass 100%

roughly how much to fix dents and rust?

i really coudlnt tell you as i never got a quote

there so minor that it didnt concern me one bit

any rear bumper or valnce covers the dent, and since the damage is only cosmetic, it didnt concern me

and rust is the size of a nickel, no lies. at the moment its got a lcear coat on it. and it will not rust any further with the elctronic rustproofing.

so everyone knows, I don’t want people to think the km may have been tampered with.

When the car was imported FEAST has verfied the km to be true and would not risk their repuatation like that.

The km recently stopped turning while i was on HW 3 last week. Every once in a while i push the trip meter and can get another km or so out of it. Then is stops again.

I believe it is the small gear that runs the teeth that is worn or burnt out.

easy fix.

later gents

Hey guys ive seen the car and riden in it… the ODO was working when i was in it and the dent in the qauter could almost be pushed out by hand if you could get in behind it… as for the rust, you could get a jug of fiberglas resin and some touchup paint and do the trick… as he said the cosmetics are som minimal its ot even worth it… this car is perfect… 98% showroom quality. good luck matty…

thanks boyo

just stepped in from florida

car is in trader now aswell

ttyl guys

special son price

5400 takes it

if you buy soon you wont need an e-test, it will pass anyways tho.

hurry guys, need it gone

2000$?

^^ Thats a kick in the nuts if i’v ever seen one