1990 240sx rolling chasis $1000 obo

as the title says it’s a rolling chasis but i do have the sohc engine and trans. to go with it if you want it. the car is in great shape, the only bad rust spot is on the drivers side frame rail towards the front. i have aftermarket front suspension parts on it that were never used, just installed. fully adjustable control arms and tension rods and nismo power brace. i’m moving to florida this week and i need it gone asap or else i have no other option but to scrap it but i don’t want to. call me @ 716.548.7609 my name is dave. thanks

sorry my pc is having problems loading pics. trust me this car is in great shape, come take a look for yourself.

http://imageshack.com

This car is clean, Stand up guy here too. It’s also the 240 coupe and if I remember right there is about 120k on the body

What control arms and tension rods are they?

what do you want for it?

wat?

For a 90 that’s a clean car, maybe I’m just not as picky as you with a 20 year old car.

Dave is moving to Florida in a couple days this car will be in my possession.

The control arms I believe he said they were GodSpeed.

nitroinsane, he is asking $1000obo with the complete sohc motor and he has another dohc block/head and I think a couple other parts for it

i do not want the drive train

this car plus ls1for sale in parts trader equals win…bump hope it sells for you

More under body pics. Pics of all the rust please.

Alright Dave just moved to Florida today and I have not yet had a chance to get the car to my house, I do however have the key and title for it. I’ll try and swing over tomorrow and take some better pics with my digital camera. Also I’ll get the exact miles that are on it. If there are any other questions for it just ask me, Thanks

Get those detailed pics up. This could be a neat project for someone.

Alright the miles on the chassis of the car is 112k I think it was 112851 or something like that.

Everything is there to make the car run. It ran fine when he bought it, got it home and started taking it apart to do a swap. The rust is only on the driver side frame rail the passenger side it fine. I don’t know to much about Nissans but from what I’ve read. If I didn’t already have my Avenger I would probably buy this off him, but one car in the garage for 3 years is enough for me. This car has to be out by the end of July so I am open to offers

if this is going to go in the trash i’ll pay a few bucks for it if someone wants to tow it to Canada (MPDizzle). will pay for the tow as well.