1990 300zx twin turbo for sale

I’m selling my car. maybe. if anybody wants it. It’s a 1990 twin turbo swapped from an N/A, done professionally (omg expensive). 5spd. Bright ass yellow with black leather int. Bose system with diff deck bc yeah it was 19 years old and blew so I changed it. Nice tires on it, zr’s of course. It’s pretty freeking fast. Chipped by Z1. Exhaust. Thats about it for upgrades. It’s not perfect condition but um its like 20 years old what do you want. Ide say its in way better condition than a lot of basically stock z’s out there. they all have paint on the wing issues, mine does too. Lil rust spot you cant see under the car, small chips in the paint, crack in the bumper, thats about it. It only has 65k on the motor. 112ish on the car. I have an extra front bumper off a jdm tt. as well as jdm headlights for it (that arent in the car) another tranny bc 4th gear grides sometimes if you dont shift when she wants you to. And a whole set of the 900 dollar intercooler pipes. so take it all, sell what you dont need, the car is ready to drive. I love her but I want something diff now. im asking about 9 grand. Call me, 518 764 8710. or email angei4143@aol.com. Oh yeah, female owned :slight_smile:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=13229223&albumID=108441&imageID=67271#a=108441&i=67271 the rest of my pics arent on the internet…um email me? im confused as to how to do this lol

sweet car GLWS… any pictures of if?

Yeah I have a lot of pics. How the heck do I post them lol

ps what is glws?

do you have photobucket?

GLWS= Good Luck With Sale:thumbup

no i just have them on my comp…photobucket…ill go make an account and try this again…

You can actually attach the images to your post, just edit your post, click ‘Go Advanced’, once you’re in the advanced screen go down to below where you type your post and look for ‘manage attachments’ you can then upload the pictures from your computer and include them in the original post.

or you can email them to me at bennyfizzle @ gmail.com and I’ll host them and edit them into your post for you.

For a nominal fee…I accept payment in sexual favors alone, however.

email them to me and ill post them for ya luvin2speed@yahoo.com

I aint scared of humpin some legs.

holy bigbird batman

thats what im sayin…

nice car!

I like what you did with those laundry baskets

thats a dog kennel for my 2lb rat of a dog lol. and these pics are huge just email me for more the 2 is fine. and its not big bird! its SKOO BUSS

oh sweet. theres bird poop on the damn car in the last pic. thats hott. itll deff sell now.

Car looks great though, im sure it’ll make someone very happy.

who are you again?

Cleaned up the thread, further discussion into Sean’s transgender modifications can be found here:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=8840

Good luck with the sale!