1990 R32 Nissan Skyline GTR- $8700

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21619[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21618[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21617[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21616[/ATTACH]Up for sale is my 1990 Nissan Skyline.
Its all original, no upgrades however I have an M’s Intake which I purchased just before I took it off the road.
Looking for something more practical.

I did all the import work from translating all documents, getting the car approved through Nissan, registering it with the ministry etc. It took alot of work but its completely in the Ontario system.

-Recent fluid changes (oil, rear differential), certification and emissions test.
-126,000km
-No modifications
-timing belt/water pump done at 98,000km
-minor shipping damages
-Mechanically sound, body is solid

The car doesnt have any expensive parts on it (yet) however its originality is a big plus. A great canvas for a build or collector car. 10,500. OBO. I have had too many emails from lowballers (not particularly from this forum). If you are serious please call and come see and then we can take it from there.

Call me at 647-889-3991

Damn looks great and clean, have you tried GTRC? better market esp for bone stock.

thats a great looking car, love the wheels and the price is awesome. good luck with your sale.

Thanks guys

I have to call my insurance tomorrow so while im on the phone ill ask about the name they gave me little while ago that insures rhd cars. rates sounded fair to me.

Also comes with a spare door (complete) that I purchased for the window switch+ carcover + original manuals