1991 300zx twin turbo

1991 Nissan 300zx RHD
3.0L Twin Turbo
5 Speed Manual Transmission
160,000km
Asking $7500 O.B.O.

So I have decided to see how much interest I get here to see whether or not I should sell this car.

It is a 1991 Nissan 300zx twin turbo RHD.

It has a 3.0L twin turbo motor with a 5 speed manual transmission
Car has 160,000km with no issues.
NEVER has seen a winter.
The underbody, under hood, trunk and everything metal is amazingly clean.
(I would eat off of it)
All maintanance has been done on time if not earlier.
Timing chains, brakes, tires and full fluid flushes on everything were just done.

Car has an upgrated intake system, stage 3 clutch and 3 inch custom dual exhaust from front to back. (also comes with slock exhaust aswell)

If I can get a price I like the car can be yours with free delivery to your door step. (Within a reasonable distance)

I will add pictures if there is some interest in the car.

PM me or email me at bpaauw@optionsdsl.ca

Interested. Pics :slight_smile:

I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them for you all to see.

ok here are some pics of the car.

http://img193.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=driversfront.jpg

for the right price I will also included an extra motor for this car.
I baught it for the intention to build it from top to bottom with aftermarket parts to put down some crazy high hp but will no longer be needing it when I sell the car.

so any interested people on here or should I go else where?

dude relax, u cant bump ur thread unless its 7day old. read rules.

never bumped it just seeing if there was actaully any interest people on this site.
I would like to make this a quick sale if possible dept is pilling up these days from being layed off and no real income.

Son’er’s = poor. 7500 is expensive lol

well it is a O.B.O. sale and it does come with a whole extra motor with the turbos and everything there.
If anyone is interested just throw out a reasonable price and it could be yours and comes with delivery to a reasonable destination.