1991 Jetta GL - $950 obo

I know this isn’t gonna get me anywhere on here, but i thought i would try anyway.

1991 Volkwagen Jetta GL. Calypso. 200k. Needs heater core and exhaust. Just replaced the passenger side wheel bearing and hub. Have the bearing and hub for the drivers side. comes with the heater core and bentley manual. $950 obo.

I know a few guys looking for a cheap car.

I’ll pass it along.

What MPG does it get?

Manual or auto?

O yeah i forgot…5 speed. It gets decent mileage, like 30ish+. I never really calculated it out. The outside of the car is super clean! Interior has a few cig holes from previous owner. But it starts everytime!

Looks like a decent deal to me Mikey! Looking to put money into the new whip?

Actually i want to get an s-10 or something similarly sized. It would be nice to have some thing to carry stuff in. And i figure when i need to get the bumpers re chromed, and such on the 54, I need something to carry them in…lol Plus I can fit the 401 Nailhead I wanna buy for the 54…lol

Word, that’d be a good investment. I’m looking for a full size duramax equipped beast myself.

i’d like to come look at it soon.

These cars are tanks! I used to have a MK II Jetta Coupe several years ago. Best little daily driver! GLWS!

the skirts/flares hide rust on them so nicely too, keeps them looking mint for ever.

Lemme know when

haha yes they do!

Very interested. Where is the car?

Very interested. Where is the car?

ah damn sad to see this thing up here. coulda been a nice little project

In the driveway where you dropped off my 54 Chevy…lol. I work in latham so it will be there tomorrow. 9-5.

$850 bump

Would like to come look at it tomorrow with cash in hand will pm you my number

EG Civics and MKII Jettas go quick on Shift.

Pm returned.

really hate not being home other wise i woulda scooped this tonight!