1991 Nissan Skyline Gts-t shell

Selling my 1991 Nissan Skyline Gts-t shell. It currently has an r32/4 body conversion on it. I would sell the shell with the complete R34 conversion (headlights, hood, front bumper, front fenders, side skirts, rear overfenders, rear bumper, r34 taillights, and unfinished r34 trunk) for 3500 obo, or 2500obo for the r34 conversion and 1500obo for the shell. The shell is sold as a rolling shell without rims. The chassis is very clean with the exception of a small rust spot behind the fuel tank. Will include front brakes, full interior, etc. If it is sold without the r34 body, it would include an r32 rear bumper and taillights, but would not have any other body panels with it. To get it back togeather you would need an engine, transmission, driveshaft, and rear brakes. The car is registered in Ontario and has also been given an Ontario vin #. Delivery can be arranged for an extra fee.
also have a blown rb26 gtr engine for sale
Please Pm me if interested, or if you have any questions.
Thanks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21109[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21110[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21111[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21112[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21113[/ATTACH]

Someone buy this car ! Awesome guy and cool car!

sell me the rims

^ they’re going on his other car.

:frowning:

Sold…