1991 Toyota Celsior V.I.P

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: Toyota Celsior V.I.P
Asking Price: $10,500 (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Mileage: 51,000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:This car is black with a custom fiberglass front end , it is fully loaded without leather, all power options work, 20" Julia Silhouette rims, V8 32 Valve DOHC 4.0L automatic with 260HP and 260Lbs/torque. Air ride suspension, RIGHT HAND DRIVE, you will be the very first Canadian owner!!! air filtration system, 6 disc c.d changer. Great car for anyone, you will get lots of looks!
For pictures PM me your email and i will send them. You don’t want to miss out on this car, in a month or so if not sold it will be sent to Alberta to be sold. DON’T miss this chance to own a presidential vehicle.

also has an up to date service manual!!

how many cars do you have corey?

Celsior FTW man. I MIGHT consider this when I get home in 1 month and have somemoney toplay with. Hopefully it’s still around.

Is it landed? Deregistration papers all in order and translated? What does this pricetag include? Shipped to TO?

pics???

does it come with a pussy magnet?? lol!!

everything is ready to go just need someone to buy it!

BUMP!!! New price $9,800 MUST GO!!!

new price: $9500, come on guys a right hand drive luxury V.I.P car for $9500,who would pass that up?

psot come pics up cor

it would help to generate some interest

NEW price…$9000, this hurts me to do this but i need this car gone A.S.A.P!!!

come on guys this is balller status for $9000

corey you gotta slow down on the bumps or this thing will be heading to lock city. The son admins are unforgiving.

ya sorry really just want to get rid of it lol thanks matty i guess i needed some one to yell at me hahaha

hey guys this car really needs to go, i’ll accept $8800 FIRM for it!

ahh man thats one dirty ass car i wish i had the money but goodluck with the sale hopefully she goes to a good owner

hey guys $8500 is the lowest that i will go for this car, it is definatly worth the money and you will really enjoy it if you buy it.

bump…

for the buyer…I know where there’s a color matched leather interior for this car if they’re interested…also very very reliable cars…g/l