1992 240sx take it away

I don’t see anything wrong with this.

Someone has the money to buy it before anyone else does and flips it for more.

95% of the people do it in the parts classifieds, so what’s wrong with doing it with cars.

Nothing.

Leave the man alone.

I have no problem, hell i wanted to buy a couple of these cars .
Just following up on someone’s point …

If its perfectly fine, why would he deny it?

Ok I certainly didnt have a problem when I got a car from him. Infact he goes out of his way to provide parts at great prices and helps you out if you cant work on the car yourself. Maybe your jealous this guy can flip a ride and make some coin. Get the fuck out you quief.

Ok I diidnt read about the drunk part,

lol, you guys are jokes,
anyway i do aquire cars but not through craigslist or kijiji
check out any of the 9 cars are sold and you wont find them from there,
i get em from the auctions every thursday night, my friend has a dealership at keele and steeles i go with him, and i try to hook up son240 with cars for under 1000 unlike other mother fuckers asking for 2 or more, check out the average price ive been selling it and its been rediculously low so i dont know why anyone would complain its not like im ripping anyone off.

enough with your high & mighty talk, I’m just trying to get some things cleared up, some things looked sketchy & not only I caught that…lying scammers are the worst, heads up.

Maybe you should apologize for calling him a scammer and the next “nelly’s brother” or whatever.

x2

some of you guys really need to grow up. this is the way the world works. the only thing you should concerned about is knowing exactly what you are buying and is it worth what he is asking.

peace

wtf are you talking about.

bring facts to the table or gtfo!

no one else has complained about his cars and they are all VERY reasonably priced.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41585

if it’s right or wrong, it’s all about honesty.

hey, if you have the still have the car can u pm me or a number where i can reach you thanks

who cares if he chops it for more, its his shit i bet all of yall wud do the same shit

I’ve got a buddy that is interested. Either in the chassis for sale above, or any others that you happen to get your hands on. Send me a PM when you’ve got time plz.

And honest, this is the price that STOCK and fairly clean s13’s should be going for. It’s not really a steal, we are just getting ripped off in reality.

need this gone. price drop.

SOLD!