1992 maxima se Lowballers paradise 800OBO must go in 5 days

Hey wondering if anyone would be interested in my 92 maxima se. Has the ve engine 190hp. white on black leather, digital climate ect. 238xxxkm has had lots of things replaced in last 3 years have receipts.
Needs:
Y pipe
Brake line.
Just had caliper, rotors, master cylinder and prettymuch everything replaced/rebuilt in brakes but the lines. Needs one going to rear driver caliper. May have new Y pipe installed depending on scheduale
Car is located in Markham. 16th and Warden area

WILL TRADE FOR S14 PARTS and 4x114.3 rims

http://i2.tinypic.com/ri4xmr.jpg

if u ever decide to part it out, msg me, i want your arm rest lol

Is there any rust on the car?

yup around the rear driver wheel well and a bit of surface rust around the vehicle. Very solid car. Frame rails have no rust.

this car pulls very strong! ive been in it soo many times!

Use ImageShack.us or TinyPic.com to host your pictures. Also, tell us more about your car. Manual or auto? Price including e-test and cert.? BUMP.

thanks for telling me how to post pics. Car is Auto. Yeah whatever it sells for will be cert and estest’d. Interior is pretty clean no rips in the leather. Seats are very good for a 92.

hey,

i just got my maxima and you should also try www.torontomaxima.com if you have not already…

im pretty sure he did already, since he was a member a loongg time ago on that forum.

BUMP

MUST GO NOWWW

I got some 4x 114.3 rims if you want but i have no S14 parts what do you need anyways? the rims I have are 16" Mesh rims they are 4 bolt uni, and about +40 offset they are on my accord right now and they have BFgoodrich Scorcher tires %90 tread with a greenish blue stripe.

Full manual swap, Coils, Bumper reinforcement (front), Rims, so yeah thats what I need and post pics of the rims