1992 White/Black Nissan 240 SX LE F/B 5Spd.

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 1992 Nissan 240 SX LE
Asking Price: $4700(O.B.O.)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 261000KMs
Contact Info: Send PM, E-Mail me at number.R@hotmail.com or call my cell at (705) 331-1676
Description: OK,

here it goes…

For sale is a 1992 Nissan 240 SX LE fastback with 5Spd.

It has a MINT frame and underbody. Actually the entire body is rust free and without dents.
The factory colour was white, Tom the previous owner bought it primed and had it repainted by another SON member about a year ago. I know that Tom had it standing in his insulated garage for almost a year before he sold it to me. So it has been treated nicely for at least the past year but looks like it got alot more lovin than that. It now is white with a black top. I am honest and as part of that I will tell you that the paintjob is pretty bad when you look up close =S. From far it looks pretty nice, and so I was going to drive her over the winter figuring you wouldn’t notice it much anyways.

Anyways the reason why I’m selling her(Sayuri) is because today I took the corner leading to my house, the same damn one I take every day, at (40Kph) and I must have hit a patch of black ice ending up doing a 180 and hitting the curb messing up the rear right wheel, axle or something. It is dark outside now and I am not a mechanic. I am 19 working 30 hours a week at low wage and going to school, I just dont have any more funds to put into this car which was supposed to be my project. So I hope she can be some one elses project.

I bought her on September 17th of this year off Tom(nwmrkt) and had her flatbedded here to Barrie. I bought her as is so I put her under the wings of Pro-Tech Tire&Auto(Canadian Garage of the Year) to get her safetied and e-tested. It ended up costing me $3000+ to get this done. Anyways until today she was in perfect running condtion and pulling strong for a car with that kind of mileage. I just installed a new OEM japanese water pump on her yesterday. She has a urethane front lip.

Audio… about a week after I bought her I went to 2001 audio&video and bought a Pioneer indash CD/DVD player took it to Odyssey audio here in Barrie and had it installed by Jeremy. He fixed up the enitre wiring of the car and also installed a fresh pair of Alpine type S 2 ways in the front.

Other than those few mods listed above the car is entirely STOCK. The outside sports the OEM skirt kit and the front lip. The interior is stock minus the speakers and the Pioneer deck. I have stripped the back of the car including the rear seats but still have all the parts. Ran her on Pioneer Platinum the few times I have driven her and just exchanged the cooling fluids when I did the water pump.

this is just to put it out there right now and I will edit this thread including some pictures and more details probably later on tonight or tomorrow.

hope to find a new home for her…
hurts to let go but…

~mark

um your gonna need to posts up some pics or people are gonna start to shit all over your thread

nvm I just noticed the end of your post
my bad

Dude dont sell it, i want you to keep it! Have you diagnosed what is actually broken/damaged? It might not cost that much…if you pick the parts off of another s13. I know you spent $$$ on it already but dont give up that easily.

Is this car still for sale?