1993 Nissan 240SX Convertible - SOLD SOLD SOLD

you gotta realize ALOT of users on this forum low ball (why, i dont know) but theirs alot of it…

alot of the users are younger (may still be in school) so they dont have alot of money but try their hardest to get whatever they can for the chunk of money they do have (which usually isnt much)

lastely… people in this world always want shit for free or next to nothing (so get use too it)

you have a VERY clean car and a very RARE car @ that sinec the Verts do not come alone every day… just ignore anyone who low balls and ignore anyone who wants to cry about the price as this car is EASILY worth it

you gotta realize ALOT of users on this forum low ball (why, i dont know) but theirs alot of it…

alot of the users are younger (may still be in school) so they dont have alot of money but try their hardest to get whatever they can for the chunk of money they do have (which usually isnt much)

lastely… people in this world always want shit for free or next to nothing (so get use too it)

you have a VERY clean car and a very RARE car @ that sinec the Verts do not come alone every day… just ignore anyone who low balls and ignore anyone who wants to cry about the price as this car is EASILY worth it[/quote]

i’d give you a price along the lines of what it’s actually worth, but you’d say it’s a lowball.

so i won’t i have respect for people. You have to remember this is a 93, so 13-14 years old depending on build date…it’s literally worth more in scrap metal. The only reason you could ask 2-5000$ for it is because of groups like SON that artificially increase the value of these cars. Just like s14’s…blue book on a 95 is 3800…and people want 18000 for one with a sr…wait 2 years and spend 7000 to get one factory sr from japan.

still a “steal” for 2xxx$ for the current enthusiast market.

yeah im just jealous I really wanted that convertable for $1300 :evil:

SOLD SOLD SOLD