1993 nissan custom pickup,air ride!!!!!!!!!!

everything was gone threw 3 years ago. brakes,brakes lines,fuel lines,radiator,wheel bearings,all brand new, 20k invested. your gain my lose. perfect daily driver/gas saver!!!
Nissan hard body with way to much to list but i will tell you the basics. first this truck took me 3 years and has a one of a kind. i mean one in the world… no joke this is one in the WORLD SUSPENSION.
1993 Nissan pick up…i drive the truck all the time,truck lays frame. show winner, truck need one rear tires , 1994 Nissan dash…it looked better then the 1993 dash , 1998 pathfinder front fenders , 2 inch drop spindles , custom boxed frame from cab back, front suspension relocated the the rear of the truck (in the bed) shaved handles with door poppers ,(hit a button and door opens) shaved mirrors , steel breaded brake lines, shaved rain groves , shaved squirts , shaved corner lenses, shaved bumper marker lights,bumper sectioned two inches, shaved emblems , shaved intena , frenched license plate in tail gate, molded steal roll pan , headlight were resesed into radiator support 3 inches to fit grill in front of them, billet grills , 12 gallon fuel cell, pioneer cd player , 10 sub in box , custom green pearl paint with silver two tone , 10 switch box , now the suspension! slam specialties 200psi bags one per wheel, one shock per bag , 3/8 air lines and 1/2 valves, 200 psi compressor viair 480c, custom machined billet arms for air ride, custom machined one off a kind iron cross watts link, custom 3 link. , what makes this truck ONE in the world is the suspension. the front air bags and shocks are relocated to the rear of the truck next to the rear air bags.this is not a kit nothing on this truck is a kit.everything was well planed using the best parts i could get. hawk machine did the suspension. they are one of the best machine and race shops around , this truck is sold AS IS. i put 3000 miles on it.this truck has never giving me any problems .$5200obo i dont want your junk so dont offer to trade me JUNK. i have alot into this truck!if your interested call kory 716 903 5344 or email custompaint22@yahoo.com

GLWS Kory, whats next?

truck is sick! always had a spot for these, glws!

lol that shifter is AWESOME

I Would just like to suggest that you make your ad a little bit easier to read :tup:

sorry i was in a hurry

anyone that can sell it, i will give $200 too

so kory you doin up another truck or done with the minitrucks?

Damn that truck is sick! Ebay it

aw man i had a 87 dodge ram 50custom and dreamed of doing something like this back in my HS days

aaw that was fun!
GLWS