1993 z28 Camaro drag car Strange

I picked up this 1993 z28 Camaro. It’s an lt1 t56 car, the lt1 is just bolt ons. Bbk 58mm tb, long tube headers, just some minor things. The t56 is the rare on from 93 with the lower ratio gear set. Has a strange 12 bolt with 4:10 posi in it, spohn rear control arms, spohn torque arm with center support and driveshaft loop, spohn extreme driveshaft, Bilstein shocks, like new tires on stock salad shooter.

The inside of the car it’s gutted. There is a driver seat and dash and that’s it. I think it has a ripper short throw shifter I’ll have to double check.

Car was a southern car, body is super solid no rust anywhere. Paint could use some help.

Dash shows 100k miles or so, I got it from the second owner he had it for 18 years. He wanted to make it a drag car but never did.

Looking for $4000 or I’ll part it out.

Figure the rear ended set up is worth $2500, Trans is an easy $1200, wheels and tires $300, great running lt1 $500, solid hardtop body $500.

Weld wheels sold.

Text with questions 248-3oh3-9729

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx317/ultradriver1000/1993%20Camaro/1993%20Camaro%202/image5.jpg

Running or still needs finished? I see a few things missing in the engine bay and thought I would ask. Was there a turbo on it or did they just like the cold are intake in the fog light hole:)

I pulled the valve cover to check out how the top end looked. I bolted on the long tube headers and Alternator. Has an electronic water pump too, that duct was for the cold air intake. Needs to be finished up, but I got it to where it would start at least. Running open headers, needs exhaust and some minor under hood clean up to race. Has the cold air intake but i’m not putting it on, i’ll leave it in the hatch if the new owner wants it.

If you end up parting out, interested in motor and trans. A little to much for the whole car for me, but those rears are pricey - I’m sure the LS1 guys would be interested as well.

Shoot me an off on the motor and Trans, I can have that out quick. I’d also sell the entire car sans rear end.

Is the car in Detroit or Buffalo?

Its currently in Detroit, but if someone is serious I can bring it to Buffalo. I can also take detailed pictures of anything anyone would want to see.

Clean title…

Hardtop car is ready to be a drag /street strip car. Toss in a cage, carpet and front seats and you’ll have a killer car.

LS1 computer with coil swap and a turbo, hello sleeper :slight_smile:

Guy also had a fully built 383 stroker but he wanted like $4K for it… I didn’t grab that because I wasn’t interested, but if someone was I can get them the details.