1994 integra parts car i will be in buffalo tomorrow june 21st

car is being stripped, picked it up for a few things, put it on the lift and the lift arms went up through the back end, very rotted. some good parts left. have all glass except windshield. call me tonight if there is something you need. i will be leaving for buffalo early in the morning but will pull parts tonight. will be up so call whenever. thanks

other parts available,
suspensions
pass door
steering rack
steering post with lock and key
gauge bezel
black dash
factory clock
both airbags
ebrake
center console
trunk carpet
front seats, driver side coming apart at seam, can be fixed.
many other parts, call if interested, will be coming to buffalo this week so i can deliver. 315 573 6525

hey man, you still got the shifter from the acura?..is it a dual bend one?

rad??

any aftermarket parts?

I need a rear hub if you’re willing to separate, and will take the trunk carpet if it’s black and in gc

possibly some brake line sections off the firewall too if they’re in gc, looking to delete my abs

i’ll call you tomorrow but im looking for hood hinges/bolts and maybe trunk carpet, mine smells like onions.

i will be in buffalo tomorrow. if there is anything you need please get ahold of me tonight, im leaving early in the morning

I need the valve cover gommets and the studs with nuts lol. Let me know if you got that ill give ya $20 for it.