1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Up for sale is my 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Originally an american vehicle, it was imported by someone moving to Canada and then traded in at a Chrysler dealership here in Ontario. It was then purchased by my grandparents who used it for small run around jobs on the weekend but they have since bought a Mercedes and no longer need this.

The Jeep is forest green w/ grey leather, power everything (seats, locks, central information system, etx) has full time 4wd and the reliable inline 6 Jeep engine. Interior and exterior are very clean, passenger front fender has some slight rust but certainly nothing major. Runs and drives very well, should pass an etest and safety no problem. This is a great winter/starter vehicle for someone or great for someone looking to build a lighty duty off road vehicle for the weekends. Lots of maintenance done, shouldnt cause any problems as I drove it through most of last winter to keep my car out of the salt.

Looking to get $1500 OBO as is but will consider offers as I need it gone soon. PM or text/call to 905-962-9701 for fastest response.

I will up load some pictures as soon as I take them.

Thanks.

where are you located ?

The vehicle is in Stoney creek right now at my warehouse. I can be there whenever for you to view it.

Thanks.

if you could send me some pictures or post them up that would be good.

Here are pics for you guys. I havent done any cleaning so just keep that in mind and the hood is open because the battery is on charge.

Give me $1000 and it is yours. Come pick it up now.

so tempted to buy this because i have a feeling my blazer isnt going to make it haha. ill shoot you a text later in the week probably

Sounds good Ian!