1995 240sx LE 5spd FOR SALE!

OK so im selling a 1995 240sx LE

207,000kms
5 speed
black leather interor
16" oem rims
new brakes and rotors in the back
power windows, locks and sunroof.
this car needs nothing that i know of for safety, it was safe/etest not to long ago n just off insurance recently within this past week.
car is red, front end is white, car was in a minor front end crash
and had the whole front end replaced, so the car is red and white.
the under body is pretty good for the most part, the rocker panels arent bad but need a little work. This car pulls hard and drives fast. Im in the Waterloo area, if your intersted PM ME asap im looking to get about $3000obo. I will get pics tomorrow of the car.

$3000 for an S14… wow. With pics this should be gone in 1 or 2 days.

was the accident reported to insurance ect?

Sends Pics please if available

hey i just took a few pics of the thing including the underbody and such, here yah go.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5610/240sx9wa.th.jpg

the geocities only allows 5 mbs of bandwidth per hour sooo

http://www.geocities.com/ore0fllamp/240sx.JPG

or just email me and ill email the pics

i think i saw your car on a flatbed around december with some front end dmg. would that be yours?

well the car wasnt mine but yah might be, anyways if u need pics msn MEEE oreofllamp@hotmail.com

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5610/240sx9wa.th.jpg

ok these pics should show

umm i pm you, email you, and did not get a answer.
can i come check out the car?

was this car tha same one on autotrader a few weeks back?

$500 bucks i’ll offer, the back where the speakers are seems to be ripped off, the front end doesn’t look like its been in a minor accident since you had to change the whole front end to white… i dunno thats just my opinion…

woww… i think you should keep it to pm. and if you dont have a good offer then dont make it. have some respect to the seller man. im sure you dont wanna be lowballed to when your trying to sell something.

yeah he likes lowballing tried to lowball:
nikki
genra
dustin87
pm instead of potetially starting trouble with seller. 8)

Anyone who wants to come check out the car call 1 519 404 5333 ask for Dustin.

He changed the whole front end cuz he got the kit for like $500 or less. Cheaper than a bumer n fender. It wasnt a big crash or anything, car went into the ditch on a country road during a winter snow storm.
No this car wasnt’t on the autotrader, and no the accident wasnt threw insurance.
This car pulls hard, the car has all records of work done on it, engine runs perfect. However for the interor it is mint, only thing its missing is the shifter boot bag, the cover for the back is in the car. He just wanted his speakers and deck.

$500 nice offer maybe if it was a 89 lol… just had a $220 alternator put in like 3 weeks ago, and clutch about 2 months ago.

will the car be sold as is w/ the bad fitment of the hood/bumper?.. good price… sure nothing else is wrong?

yes thats correct, besides that and the few small holes in the rocker panels everything else is good. This car is a sick s14 project, if i was allowed to keep the car myself I would <3 240’s

still open to REAL offers, 1 519 404 5333 Dustin

CALL ME sale is still pending…

are you willing to trade for a perfect running 91 accord exr that’s saftied and etested as well? If so pm for more info… i’m willing to put a lil bit of cash on top of my car