1995 240sx with LS1/T56 lots of good parts

$14,500 obo I dont need to sell this so please no lowballers
I have had this car for 11 years and it has been my baby but it is time to move on.
Here is a basic run down on the car.
-1995 240sx Black with charcoal interior.
-ls1/t56 motor was built two years and about 1000 miles ago by Carl Mcquillen in Leroy. New main and rod bearings, head job, mahle forged pistons, balanced rotating assembly, bored .030 over.have bill for $3200 in machining and parts. New era hellion cam 630/630 lift, dual valve springs, titanium retainers, hardened push rods,melling high volume oil pump,ls6 intake, walbro fuel pump.Tranny is stock besides new Ram HD clutch and new slave cylinder.
-Sikky ls1 conversion kit including motor mounts, oil pan, trans mount, drive shaft, wiring, remote oil filter, Hinson radiator with 16" fan.
-suspension has many new urethane bushings and stance gr+ fully adjustable coilovers 500 miles on these.

• limited slip stock 240sx rear end.
  • wheels are nearly perfect 17x9, 17x8 5zigen fn01rc gun metal
  • front brakes are aluminum 300zx tt 4 piston calipers with drilled and slotted rotors/ rear are stock but this car can stop on a dime.
  • Car has invader side skirts and rears valances with v-spec Vis front bumper (car comes with spare with a crack in it) the hood is a painted vis carbon fiber invader hood that has some damage on the top corners (ask cougerspeed how that happen!)
    -AUDIO- this car has two rockford amps 500.1 and a 400.4 with pioneer components up front, rockford rear coaxial, and two pioneer 10" competion subs in fiberglass enclosure painted black. pionneer deh8300
    Email me with questions cmbrodfuehrer@yahoo.com 14,500 obo
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20719[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20718[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20720[/ATTACH]

Email sent

Great car :tup:

Great seller :tup:

Thanks LZ its going to be tough to watch this go.

:frowning:

this is awesome…

glws :bigtup:

We were just talking at Drews house and you said you would never sell it lol either way Glws man car is clean I’ve seen it before.
:tup: cool dude and clean car.

dear god what i could do to this thing.

Nice ride.

awesome looking car!

:frowning: this is an awesome car.

Very cool, GLWS!

AWESOME!
ANY VIDS?

I know im going from a 400 wheel horse 240sx to a 36 horse vw karmann ghia. I have officially caught sallyitis!

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

NO VIDS i REALLY HAVENT DROVE THE CAR MORE THAN 500-1000 MILE SINCE IT WAS FINISHED.

Make sure you get some skinny jeans to go with the VW lol jk those are awesome. GLWS man.

awesome car ive always had a soft spot for these GLWS this car is worth it

i herd the shitty hood story from sobo and drew :confused: lol. cars badass,glws

If I wasn’t so amped on building something old next I would so be buying this car.

To anyone interested…my previous builds have shown I am pretty decent. Well Craig not only has been one of my best resources of knowledge but falls into the category of people I will call when I am stuck.

This car was built right.

Thanks everyone for the support even though I am a true lurker! And as of right now the car is verbally sold.

GLWS Craig! Great guy. Awesome ride.