1995 F150 Reg cab 5spd. $1500

SOLD

Can’t see pix,i may know a few guys that might take this beast.

just walked in from snapping a few hold on

^ thanks man,when i get to work tomorrow i’ll tell a few of the guys about this :slight_smile:

absolute fantastic seller

your still alive!?

bump

:bump: Out of anything I have owned, I have had this the longest.

Offers?

I want this. I’m just waiting for some funds to come in. I need a winter beasts for when I put the s2k away.

let me know I found a few other trucks. thought I had one last night drove 3 hours check it all out had cash in hand asked to look at the title. Cali salvaged :frown:

:bump: I made a cold air dual filter intake with 2 new are filters. Re - hung the exhaust I didnt like the way it was on there. Started to patch the front bumper, ran out of wire on the welder and someone has my gringer.
I sanded the front bumper and sprayed it with under coating. I’ll get some new pictures up tonight. Everything to host a picture is blocked at work lol

Truck has A/C to! needs a recharge I think. Windows are always open never loking into it.

Front bumper has been fixed. Cut rust out and welded in a piece of stainless. then covered the bumper in rubberized undercoating.
Willing to trade for a big ass wood stove type that I can heat my house and hot water with, or a tractor.

I had a '94 I6 5-Spd 4x4. Best Truck I ever owned.

Very reliable and great price.

GLWS!

:bump: the new truck arrives soon. Someone make me an offer.

anyone??

Any better pics of the rust?

I have it on my camera. I’ll swing home on my way to my 2nd job and post them up

awesome, thanks.