1995 infiniti g20t

95 g20t orignally florida car, seems like someone had it, took care of it, drove it alot of high way miles, and then it got sold at auction and sat on a lot for a bit hense the surface rust on suspension and engine. nothing anywhere near a northeastern car. anyways it has 148k, 4 cyl 5 spd, power locks, seats, windows, leather buckets, non corroded alloys, factory everything interior and exterior wise except newer speakers. the old ones were terribly dry rotted. i bought this car a year ago off here and got jipped. i did plugs, wires, cap, rotor and fuel filter march 2011. all oem parts no cheap napa stuff. ngk plugs. did rear pads, rotors and calipers, both oxygen sensors, catalitic convertor back, and i just put 4 bridgestone se200s on in november. only had to do one oil change and i changed diff fluid. the engine lights on for “park/neutral switch” and the abs light is on for 2 abs sensors. all these would be a total of 500ish and they dont affect the way the car handles starts or drives so i dont care to fix it. there is no body rust or undercarrige rust at all. some scratches and dings but its 16 yrs old. no rush to sell looking for 3000 or best offer or trade for whatever let me know. this is a great car never failed me but im bored =x if u want to see anymore pics let me know

fml

Good luck with the sale man, awesome cars… Miss mine wish I was able to pick this up last year when it was sold.

Car is sold Thanks!:ahh