1995 Mitsubishi Diamante

Like the title says it’s a 1995 Mitsubishi Diamante. ATX, DOHC 6G72 (3.0L V6), AC, Power windows/locks, automatic climate control, sunroof, 6 disc cd changer, leather seats, remote start and probably more i’m forgetting. Car does have 150k on it but you wouldn’t know it. Cosmetically it’s great minus the front bumper being a little scratched up and a small dent in the hood from where someone apparently backed into me. Mechanically the only issues are the power antenna isn’t wired up correctly (doesn’t go down when you turn off the car, it will when you turn the radio off though, should be a simple fix) and it burns a little oil (about a quart every oil change) from what I’m guessing is the VSS’s. I was driving it an hour back and forth to school and it never let me know.

I’m asking $2500 for it. Book value is over $3k so I think the price is more than fair. It’s located in Bath, NY (14810), I could probably deliver it a few hundred miles for the price of fuel or help the buyer out with shipping.

Pics are here: http://www.maximalperformance.com/pics/diamante/

Terry

Bump…