1995 Nissan 240sx SE s14

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Nissan/240sx SE 1995:
3000$: $
Used,mint Condition:
220xxx: KM
Mississauga,Ontario: City, Province
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Im selling a 1995 nissan 240sx,i dont have any pictures yet but the body is in good condition there is no rust at all and the frame is as good as new.The car is originally from south dakota,it still has Us,Ohio title.
Car has power windows/locks/sunroof/a/c/heater/cruise control/.220xxxkms,has 4 nuts,automatic,no lien i have all documentation,history of vehicle.Im goign back to school and i dont have enough money to put the car on the road.

First come first serve.

who was the owner of the car in ohio? i was on the ministry web site and you need a signed bill of sale from the person who the us title is under. is this pirson you? if not can oyu get ahold of them? if not then the vehicle may not be registerable in ontario.

Like i said i have all the paperwork including; bill of sales ,title,registration,history,everything,you need.If you need more info just ask me.

You made it sound like the car is not a registered Ontario car. Can you confirm that it is? Just to make things more clear.

i would like to see this car, please call me at 647 408 2742. my names chadwick. thanks, need a lot more details

“has 4 nuts”
its got me beat…by one

Give me a call, I would like to see the car
416-999-9863 matt