1995 Nissan 240sx se

Hi guys. with all do respect to Zac and his great piece of art this vehicle is for sale once again. I had purchased the car about 3 weeks ago most of you might have seen it for sale. I just got accepted into york uni to start in January which i had not planned on. this situation threw me into a money crises. I would of loved to own this car longer and swap a motor but at the moment i cant afford it and i need the money. Just looking to get what it cost me to put on the road. asking $6800
The car is way cleaner then i had expected it to be not a dot of rust any were.

E-Mission test and safety valid
178xxx km CAD Chassis- 0 rust/winters with full jdm kouki conversion
KA engine and tranny with low km
17 9.5 +22 SuperAdvan
new 17 tires
new progress sways
cusco front and rear struts
JDM complete 5 bolt , R32 brakes all toe and traction, cotnrol arms from JDM used in mint condition.
Cusco coilovers
new tie rods
Black leather interior
JDM Apexi cat back

I also have 2 rims used but mint condition 18 9.5 +22 SuperAdvan w/o rubber. will sell to buyer for $400. anyone interested in the rims alone $550.

647-938-2089 Danny

Danny I’m really sorry to hear this. I’m giving a few friends your number, They will be in touch.
Always education first, toys later.Good call.

thanks a lot Zac im really sorry 2 have 2 do this as well. I would of loved to own it longer but life throws curve balls at you sometimes. hopefully ill get to own one later on in the future but for now education first.

i would sell my soul to get this car lol!! very clean car, hey contact riworkX i think they would be very intrested in this car

I also have 2 rims used but mint condition 18 9.5 +22 SuperAdvan w/o rubber. will sell to buyer for $400. anyone interested in the rims alone $550.

do u mean all 4 rims $550 or only 2 rims?

no. only 2 rims for $550 there mint and huge!! same ones on the car now but bigger and alluminum.

what is the deal with the purple sides, sorry just have to ask :P. im interested ill pm u sometime this week.

im assuming the car is actually purple and all the silver parts were swapped?? DUH!

exactly what he said ^^^^ lol. yeh sure give me a call.

wow sorry to hear, and such a nice paint job :stuck_out_tongue: GLWS chief

give all the credit to Zac he did it. i just own it lol. thanks alot man.

the 2 superadvan rims are sold!! car is still for sale. Im available for viewing anytime. thanks

Bump. Price Drop $6500. 4got to mention also includes pioneer deck and is fully wired up for sub and amp.

[QUOTE=KouKi S14;445634]Hi guys. with all do respect to Zac and his great piece of art this vehicle is for sale once again. I had purchased the car about 3 weeks ago most of you might have seen it for sale. I just got accepted into york uni to start in January which i had not planned on. this situation threw me into a money crises. I would of loved to own this car longer and swap a motor but at the moment i cant afford it and i need the money. Just looking to get what it cost me to put on the road. asking $6500
The car is way cleaner then i had expected it to be NOT a dot of RUST any were. Underneth is MIIINNNTTTT.

E-Mission test and safety valid
178xxx km CAD Chassis- 0 rust/winters with full jdm kouki conversion
KA engine and tranny with low km
17 9.5 +22 SuperAdvan
new 17" tires
new progress sway bar links
cusco front and rear struts
JDM complete 5 bolt , R32 brakes all toe and traction, cotnrol arms from JDM used in mint condition.
Cusco coilovers
new tie rods
Black leather interior
JDM Apexi cat back
Pioneer deck and fully wired up for amp and sub.

$6500

647-938-2089 Danny

Where are u in Ontario???

thanks

Kevin…

+1 for a very clean car. seen it in person many times excellent condition!

^ true as have i rayiad and david did a sick job on the jdm conversion

Didn’t someone offer you 6500 for this you turned it down?

nope. it would of been gone if i got $6500.

Im located in Brampton/woodbridge area.