1995' Nissan 240SX

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model:1995’ Nissan 240SX LE
Asking Price: $5000.00
Condition: Used
Mileage: 200,000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I am selling a 1995’ 240SX LE, black on black, leather interior, Power everything, comes with 300zx breaks all around !!(hard to find)

Car is clean inside and out, taken care of.

$5000, low ballers will be ignored.

Body is pretty great, however there is rust on both sides at the very bottom, bumper has scratches on the corner, easy fix but will need some work. I’m a bodyman myself, if you want it fixed we can work something out.

KA24 engine, runs like brand new, no problems whatsoever

Most importantly frame rails have no rust at all, close to mint, Drifts amazing.

Selling as is, If you want it E-Tested/Safety, Additional $500,
but the car is pretty much good to go!

Call my cell phone 647-839-1318 any time and we’ll schedule a meet, you can go for a test drive. Serious buyers only.

Thanks, Eric

The shop (car) is located at Hwy 7/McCowan

Pictures:

Too lazy to take pictures of underbody, just come by and take a look :slight_smile:

There are white HID’s on it also

oh wow…i wish i had the money for this, i want a good 240 not just any random cheap one…this one looks way too worth it…sorry xmajin, i’d help you but i can’t…hope someone else buys it…and if i were you i’d raise the price 'cause it worth more than 5000!

Thanks dude :smiley:

hey bro its bruno from tonight on kijiji lolz and i find u here! mannnn the car sounds Sweeeet with the flow. two thumbs up buddy :slight_smile: yeah so hold up about it… we’ll work something up tmrw. ill give u a call

later

lol 2 new accts and thier first posts here.

how long have you owned the car?

wow what is this, a fuckn joke?

(xmajin, fishy_drift, and burn0 all have the same IP)