1996 240sx parts

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

i’ll have to email pics, i have no clue how to upload them on here

Alright this is what i have:

i Have the OEM hood, has 2 minor paint chips on top surface, front edge the paint is a little ruff…not too bad tho. $80

the rear (6" i think) speakers with amplifier. both factory. $30?? obo

and pretty much anything from the back. cloth seats in GREAT condition, seat belts, side panels. pm for price of w/e you want and i’ll email pics

i also have these fake nismo seats, i dont like them they just came with the car when i bought them and they had the factory rails welded on which i put back on the stock seats that are back in my car. theres one little tear on one of the seats and pretty sure the recliner does not latch on drivers side. i dont know if anyone wants them but if they do just pm and you can have them for pretty much w/e price you say lol but you gotta pick them up

I also got a single din, flip out dvd player. not sure if i want to sell it for sure cuz i LOVE having it. but if i can get enough for it i’ll sell it. its touch screen and off the top of my head i cant remember what brand but it has a ipod hook up and then you control the ipod through the touch screen. looking for like $400??? no idea if thats fair but i dont really want to get rid of it lol

I also have the stock intake piping

forgot to mention hood is like a pearl white