1996 Audi A4 $1500 till friday!

The person who put down payment on it couldnt come up with money so its back up! need it gone so make offers
Up for sale is my 1996 Audi A4. I bought it about 3 months ago from a member.
-2.8L V-6
-174,XXX miles
Manual transmission 5 speed, clutch is great shifts perfect through all gears no problem, Car Runs and Drives. Have the title in hand CLEAN title. Car is inspected till next year. Car was originally from PA car is clean body and under body no rust! Has an aftermarket cd player in it, I will also include the factory deck with the sale. The leather is very clean inside driver seat is ripped normal for an older car. Has heated seats so ur warm for winter! Car needs a little TLC has a minor oil leak, expected for an older car never really looked into it just checked the oil and kept on top of it, needs a reverse switch. Now for what ive replaced recently two new front tires so all 4 tires are in great condition and ready for snow, Replaced both out drives and replaced lower control arm on the passenger side. For the little work to put into it someone can have a very nice car.
Most of the description is from the previous sale. I drove the car for ~1000 miles, i like the car very much. I am selling it because im moving out of state and will no longer need a winter car, and need the cash.
I have receipts for 650 dollars in brake work done at a local shop, and receipt for resealing the windshield.

i bought the car less than 1000 miles ago for $2250. that is what i want to get for it and i put $750 into the car. i will still entertain offers

interested in trades?

not likely.

is this blue, green or black? cant quite tell for sure. any records or info about timing belt change? awd?

when are you leaving? I get my taxes back 2/5

green, 2wd (non-quattro) I looked at it when the last owner had it, it was very clean then, just sucks not being quattro

oh, nm then. not worth it to me if its fwd.

glws

bump. i need it gone!

found a new car and need this gone bump!

So cheap! Glws

fuck this is tempting. I wish I had a strong lead on my accord though…

$1100?

Good seller, bought a car off of him a week ago and bought some more stuff off of him tonight lol

glws duder! Have fun in Cali!

BUYER FLAKED BUMP!

need it gone by friday, getting into a cr. need the money to put down! $1500!!!

will it drive as is for a year ya think? I’m assuming it will need fixing before next inspection because of the reverse switch>?

Jesus…

it will drive for a year for sure, it is in runs and drives very good. it will need the switch, and flex pipe in the exhaust fixed by next inspection but it was inspected about 3 months ago so its a while before worring about that. i have a quote for 120 parts and labor for the flex pipe.

Is this still available?

its sold walker bought it…