1997 eclipse

black in color. very little if any rust. auto. leather, chrome 5 star rims. was told it needs motor. havent lookin into it. great car for a swap, needs a little work from what i can tell. will have pics up soon.

1600 obo

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

motor is missin sparkplugs, car is factory turbo car, do not no if engine runs or not bought it this way and its just been sittin at my work

This the one that’s been sitting at Palumbo’s?

nope

GSX?

$1,000 cash? Been looking for one for my gf

Also those are stock 2g wheels lol, is this a gsx or gst?

im not sure which model it is lol it dosnt say on the bumper or anything. just looked under the hood and noticed a cold air and the turbo. i dont no much about it, if you would like to come look at it i can be reached at 931-2147 and we could set sumthin up for the weekend. the cars sitting at my work in buffalo

Well you can crawl under the car and see if their is a driveshaft going from the transfer case to the diff, that is if their is one… Pm me your lowest price you will take

il prob be there sunday unless someone wants to meet me to look at it sooner. il let you know

il go to my work 2moro afternoon and check if its got a driveshaft or not, if you want to meet me there and check it out in person lmk

Yeah those are stock 2g starfish wheels. The chromes came on a gst.

If its a gst no worries I want it for my gf we had looked at a 1999 auto gst on transit road had like 60,000 miles on it and the guy wanted $4,000 gor it. Went to get the cash for it and he had sold it the day I looked at it… This one is a great candidate for what were looking for but $1,600 is alot for a car that has a unknown engine condition…

Going to text you tomorrow speedped

the rims on the car are chrome

its only fwd. also the drivers door hinge is loose just stuff i noticed wen i went there

Still have this?

yep, still sitting at my work, come look at it and make a offer!

I thought I texted you a offer and you said it was too low…

i dont beleive so,