1997 SkiDoo MXZ 583 , long track conversion

1997 MXZ 583 converted with rail extensions, tunnel extensions, and 136" long track. Runs awesome. 3500 miles. Good condition. Plastic skis. Sorry, no good pics yet, just this one of it sitting on the trailer. $1250 firm, possible trades for a dirtbike, 4-wheeler, or jetski. Im actually looking for a XR80 or XR100 but will consider whatever. I have all paperwork. Located just outside of Cobleskill, NY.

Talk to Underboosted. He has a nice clean XR50 forsale. I am sure he could toss in some cash or something else if your interested.

If not, I have a built up CRF50 for trade possibly.

I’m actually not looking for a 50 or 70. For a (large)mini it would have to be an 80 or 100, or any full size motox bike might be considered…

If you still have it when I get done putting my Kx80 bigwheel back together I be willing to trade ya. I am sure you would want it. Currently rebuilding it from the ground up. All new crank, piston, ported head, etc…

I’d totally trade an XR 100 for that.

GLWTS, good seller right here. I bought my SMR from him. Good guy.

I might trade it for a KX80 if it was absolutely mint. It doesn’t need to go anywhere quickly, its not like its costing me anything to let it sit on the trailer and I dont need the money or anything. If it snows and I still have it, I’ll ride it…

That reminds me, it has an OE cover in decent condition.

Thanks for the vouch Chris.

Yea the kx will be pretty sweet. I will try to toss it together this week for the most part. Just awaiting a few other parts and a gasket set. But at least you can see what it will look like.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=12244

trade? i can throw down a little cash as well…

that could work

how much $$$ are you thinking?

Did you buy a 240 kit? Or can you bore the stock sleeve that far?

PM’d ya indy

trade yah my double enclosed clamshell for it…???

<<<

:::

“”"

bump for one of rotax,s most bulletproof motors

sale pending

sold to underboosted

thanks shift!

Thanks man! I can’t wait for it to snow!

yeah, you’ll love it once the snow falls. Its a good sled.

I forgot to mention before, when I put the long track on I geared it down. I forget what the stock gearing was and I forget whats in it now, but its way better the way it is unless you just plan on running wide open on lakes all day. The lower gear makes it absolutely hammer corner-to-corner on the trails… I probably still have the stock gears and chain laying around somewhere and you’re welcome to them.