1998 Nissan Altima GXE 5-speed, nice winter car. New, better pictures

I’ve got a 98 Altima GXE that I took as partial trade for my MX6. I hadn’t decided whether I was going to put it on the road or resell it, but I just found something I’d rather have. So I figured, might as well try to sell this. If I can’t, no big deal, I’ll just put it on the road and drive it. The car is white and has 165k on it. The last owner was a certified Nissan tech who rebuilt the motor at the dealership earlier this year with new timing chain, tensioners, and guides. The car runs and drives great. Has a new battery and starter. It will need tires, and could use rear sway bar links. Can find a set of used tires real cheap on craigslist or forums like this. No CEL or any other lights on the dash. The heat currently only works on high, but is a real easy fix. The motor a 2.4l, 5-speed. Car has power windows, locks, and mirrors. It has some rust, but it’s all very solid, not rotted through or anything. Pretty much just surface rust where paint has come off. Also, the color from the rust has run down a little onto the white paint, discoloring it. I’m going to work on getting that out with some rubbing compound. The car would make an excellent winter car, and the rust should be very easily fixable. If I keep it, I’m going to fix it up quick myself and run the car till it dies (forever). No weird noses, doesn’t burn any oil or any other smoke, no leaks, rides smoothly, peppy little thing. I’m asking $1300 or best offer.

$900 firm, or I’ll keep it.

Great price, throw it on craigslist and it should sell quick

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/nickthestick38/altima2-2.jpg

still for sale if so pm me

Sold an hour ago