1999 Civic Lx 4dr

Well that’s on you, not me.

Location is posted, so again, not on me. That is the whole point of posting location AND good, specific details, ppl are expected to read.

Whenever I’m looking for parts or cars on a forum, if specific location is NOT posted, I ask and actually do the homework myself before making any offers or inquiries about the item. But again, maybe I am using too much common sense.
The ppl that have called on it via Craigslist all knew where I was located but backed out AFTER they said they were coming.

Free bump for a good deal, and bec. I feel bad for you with all the flakers…

Ahh no biggie, it’s frustrating, but it’ll sell eventually.
Have it for sale on a few different venues.
I got a call this AM from a guy who said he was calling from Long Island, WTH?
We talked a bit, gave him price, we’ll see what happens, though I really don’t expect that to pan out, but he called.

What a customer friendly attitude, I wonder why you’re having issues selling. You’re bitching about a few PM’s that took all of 5 minutes back and forth. WAHHHH.
I’m not the one trying to sell something nor am I upset over a few friendly PM inquiries so nothing is “on me”.

This isn’t Burger King, I am not a business.

Listen, location is posted, details and specifics of car are posted, vehicle is not on the road, what else would you like me to do for you?
Not my fault you didn’t read/realize where I was, as it is blatantly under name and avatar.
You’re not interested, stay out of the thread.

No, I’m not.
Actually I made no direct mention about your PM’s or knocked you, but you apparently felt the need to come forward to out yourself.

Awesome, thanks for the bumps.

Open to reasonable offers, but please be sure to read the entire ad. Details are posted for a reason…

http://www.mr2australia.com/uploaded/deck-star/201012219121_bump.jpg

this is nice…someone will come along and take it…i would def be interested in i was closer…anywhoot glws man, this will be a great engine swap car for someone

Exactly, it’s not rotten or beat on.
Great daily commuter or clean slate for a project four door.
Putting the trans I got from you in it, took a deposit on the car yesterday.

Hope you got a good deal out of it.

Ehh, after all said and done, getting the newer trans in, I took a $200 hit on it.
But I did keep the wheels that originally came on the car when I bought it, 99/00 Si wheels mounted and balanced w/ brand new tires.

Thanks to evilkid187 for setting me up with that transmission!

absolutely, glad it worked out for you!