1999 Ford Taurus se with rims $2500

selling my 1999 taurus se with a V6 and 105K miles on it. It has no rust at all, but does have a few scratches and minor dents. it has brand new wheels and tires i got on tirerack.com. No engine lights or any mechanical issues. I am trying to sell it because my wife wants a suv. It also has an aftermarket cd player cause it originally came with a cassette player. $2,500.00 obo. email: specvgini@hotmail.com, or call my cell and ask for tony: 315-310-1145.

FORD BITCH

^rofl

I called the number you gave and asked for the ford bitch, but it was some guy so I hung up.

Bwaahahaha

Better watch out for CHEVYBITCH, he is known to troll around here

You should take the lift kit out of that car and put it in that truck. (Just kidding :slight_smile: )

FREE BUMP!

i like fords, some people like chevy, and others like imports… My trucks a 2wd so no point in lifting it. the taurus has after market wheels, cause i bought the car off an elderly woman, and she ruined one of the rims from hitting a curb. They are 17", i was going for a stock look not trying to pimp it out. It’s a real comfortable car though and it’s been really reliable.

:tup: to you for handling all these guys and their antics. GLWS!

finally an adult response. good luck, these cars are very comfortable.

Throw it on craigslist, with those rims and how clean it looks someone from the city will def. buy it for $2k

These cars are quite comfortable…my wife had a same gen. Sable when I met her. Car was good to us, until her 3rd trans. went and it started rotting itself away…

+1. And it’s the start of the month so there are a bunch of people running around with money burning a hole in their pocket.

12v or 24v?

All of those cars are 12 Volt… :stuck_out_tongue:

yea, it’s up on craigslist. Be a really nice winter car or just a daily driver for someone. I have more pics too.