1999 Mercedes Benz C230K 1999 Mercedes Benz C230K $4500

Saw this at Synapse today. It’s clean.

NOT clean, the pollen is bad right now.

Heard the seller touches boys…

^^^ Is one of the boys.

Says the creepy guy in the van holding balloons at the park.

Got you, didn’t it?

you got served

Stop

your ruining this thread

you’re… and you started it.

im pretty interested in this? still up for sale? Hows the ride quality? my commute is less than a 1/4 mile and the coilovers in my civic are killing my back.

You really drive less then a 1/4 mile. Fucking walk!

Ride a bike ya tard

This is an excellent example of bob’s thought process. “I put coilovers with 16k springs on my 100hp civic so I should buy a mercedes for the 1/4 mile commute to work.”

how are your coilovers killing you on a 1/4 mile commute? i don’t think its your coilovers, i think its your back.

Obviously his back is hurting so much from his coilovers that he cant walk, so he takes his car with said coilovers and they hurt his back so he cant walk, so he takes his car with said coilovers and they hurt his back so he cant walk, so he takes his car with said coilovers and they hurt his back so he cant walk

How does a 1/4 mile commute cause back pain?

Are you carrying the coil overs to work on foot?

???

He does not have a seat in his car. Just a metal pole that he sits on. When the car hits a bump it penetrates his rectum and makes contact with his pelvic bone jarring his spine, or he may have scoliosis

im not a doctor, i just play one on TV. but if i were id say thats a great possibility of why his back hurts after a 1/4mile car ride.

:rofl

Still for sale.