1st Annual Lia Collision Center Car Show

http://www.liacars.com/1st-annual-lia-collision-center-car-show-htm.htm

My work is throwing a car show on Sunday the 25th. I’ll be working upstairs in the office that day, but I’ll come down when we are slow for food and hanging out.

Trivia, prizes, trophies, 50/50, food and it’s a benefit for the MDA. If you think you can take home a 1st place award, or if you just wanna come for the hell of it, it’ll be a good way to spend a Sunday.

Date: July 25th
Time: 10:00AM - 3:00PM, Registration starts at 8:30AM

:thumbup

i love the most likely to be pulled over class. i’ll prob swing by for a bit…i’ll bring the yaris down since it’s a toyota dealership lol.

Even if my car isn’t painted I’m going to go, turns out I got the day off now. Look forward to seeing some shift members there.

i’ll go for a bit.

May go but def not entering the show

same here

Seems like something to do on a Sunday, weather is looking good I’ll probably stop by.

Hmm do i go and see people i used to work with??? Baumbauer how long have you worked there? I used to work in the collision shop.

I will be in dirtyyy jerzzz… Damn, Toyota shows own.

will be outta town. booooo…

Hans and Boost Creep: It’s too bad. Your Toyota’s would be a hit. I don’t have a good camera but I’ll try and take decent pictures for you guys.

Yo delPrad: I started in April. I haven’t even met any of the Collision guys yet, when did you last work here?

Z06’n, PJB, psi2high, Wallace: I look forward to finally meeting some more people from Shift!

pfft i worked there back in 06’. so you work upstairs? you a salesman? You gotta know Marsha the book keeper. Shes my moms best friend and was my “IN” there. I haven’t stopped in there in probly two years. Alotta the guys that used to work in the collision center dont anymore because of the shop manager.

Kramer should bring the BBS machine and win all awards.

Eric Rosen, Toby Oliver, and Joe Lombardi are all gone. The sales floor has almost completely new management. I’m in the Business and Internet Department on the second floor, not a salesman. I don’t know Marsha to well, I usually just work directly with the sales managers, here and in Massachusetts.

Is Marty still there?

Yes he is, still top dog.

Due to conflict of interests, I will not be attending. You are correct, though, all awards would be won by myself if I was to participate.

75% in. At this point in time. :lol

might stop by