2 12in kickers

i have 2 kickers that are forsale the amp is brand new its about a month old. the subs hit hard. im lookin to get around 400 for the whole thing. if you have something to trade let me know. call or txt derek @ 716-704-0604

high

way too much. car audio loses value as soon as you buy it. and the subs are a good brand and the box looks quality, the amp is like 70 bucks new at walmart. id say 150 is a good price

for reference i bought a set of cvrs in good shape used for 50 bux

told you

so you’re running a Sony amp and 8 gauge power wire (from what I can tell in the pics) on 2 kicker compvr subs? interesting.

im pretty sure the amp alone was 164 with a 1 yr warranty at bestbuy and i bought the subs for 200. the lowest ill go is 350

whats interesting about it?

the fact that Kicker subs blow most stuff away and Sony amps…well, they just kinda blow. Not to mention the subs are rated at 400watts rms each, so if the amp puts out anything near that amount of power (which I’m quite certain it doesn’t), you should NEVER run an amp that pulls that much current off 8 gauge power wire.

So I guess my point is that whoever ends up with this “awesome deal” for $350 or whatever outrageous amount is being asked, they should probably reconsider getting larger power wire and an amp that can give those subs what they actually require.

yeah, i get what your sayin