2 50-Yd. Line Bills Tickets - $200

I have a pair of tickets for sale for the Bills vs. New England game on 12/26, as well as the Bills vs. Browns tickets on 12/12.

Section 133 (50-yard line), 4th row, Seats 17 & 18. Includes Parking Pass for Lot 5 as well.

$175 for the pair OBO. This is below face value.

BUMP…

I know a few people on here can attest to how nice these seats are.

good luck trying to pawn those suckers off… at the rate they are going, by then they will be 0-8… anyways good luck with sale, im sure seats are kick ass.

Yea I hear ya… If anything, you’re close enough where you can make fun of how terrible they are and they’ll actually hear you! lol

Let me know if firm ever gets obo. Feel free to PM me.
Also what is the face value?

$90 each on the seats and the parking pass is $20. If you don’t have it the parking pass it would cost you $25 to park in the Stadium lot. We are also selling the Steelers game and the New England game now.

Thanks for the info.
What is the face value on the tickets and are these phyiscal seats or is it a bench.

Face value, as mentioned in the above post and my initial post, is $90 per ticket. These are physical seats. I’ll get pictures up later tonight.

Price Drop! See the first post!

Bump!

We are also selling the Steelers game and the Patriots games. If interested let us know.

Pittsburg tickets are sold! Detroit, Cleveland, and New England games still for sale.

New England is the only one left! Open to offers if interested.

im still looking for 2 NE tickets, wanna pm me your bottom dollar?

I don’t have one in mind at the moment, but a couple others I know are interested. Make me an offer.

So the Browns tickets are back up for sale! MAKE ME AN OFFER :slight_smile: