2 bills vs Rams tickets front row on the aisle sec 243

Bills vs rams

12/9 @ 1pm
2 tickets together

not a good year for being home for bills games for me. great seats. front row of sec 243 on the aisle. actually, you have the room of 3 seats since the seat next to me is not sold.

luxury boxes right in front of me so nothing in the way. you can set your stuff on there too. priced to sell very quickly.

$60/pair
txt 245-5788

bump…ill take $50 for the pair.

It’s going to be a hard sell with Salvatore give away “thousands of them”

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121205/CITYANDREGION/121209511/1002

Salvatore said he’s getting 1,000 of the tickets to Sunday’s game, which he says he’ll hand out at the restaurant and around the community to “anyone who wants them, first-come, first-serve.”

GLWS…

your pm box is full. If I buy these could I pick them up on Sunday before the game? I’m in Rochester, so making a trip out there to pick these up before then would be hard.

Ha, I was offered free tickets to last weeks game, and this weeks…passed on both…

pmed.

sold

^ Awesome. I’m glad someone is going to use them. I like “watching” the Bills play but it’s more for entertainment.

I drove by the stadium after getting lunch with friends this past Sunday. It looked seriously like misery. There were people standing under their minivan tailgate taking shelter from the rain and burning a small fire a few feet away. It looked like something out of a post apocalyptic movie like the road or something

Good luck to whoever bought these!