2 nintndo wii's for sale

For sale I have a 2 nintendo wiis

1 comes with the wii fit with the board thing, 2 controllers, 2 nun chucks and 8 other games including call of duty, mario party 3, rabbids go home, super mario brothers, epic micky, resident evil major leauge baseball s2k and super smash brothers

$160 for the lot

http://i52.tinypic.com/2s7w0so.jpg

the other 1 is the black version and comes with 1 remote and monster jam and a steering wheel

$100

http://i51.tinypic.com/2cr9ilu.jpg

Dont want seperate stuff, selling as seperate packages

You bought a used electronics store right? Any DSLR by chance?

+1 on dslr

thanks for the guitar … shoulda mentioned this when I was there… I’m a fool when cash is in hand…

also…DSLR !

Will do guys

lol, I saw that after you purchased a broken statue hahaha JK man… Nice to finally meet ya, let me know if you need anything else.

LOL, s true… statue rocks tho… Greek Gods dont fuck around.

Worse than me? You hear what i bought when I was there?

not one of these 17" …22lb chunks of resin goodness / target practice : I believe in loyalty… since I paid full nut for that I should get a Ferrari for 16 cents.

Persus, wearing Hades “helmet of invisibility”, is sent to slay the Gorgon Medusa whose gaze turns all to stone. Athena warns Perseus not to look at Medusa directly but only at her reflection in the brightly-polished shield she gives him. The victorious Perseus then flies off to win the hand of Pluto and Proserpina shows Pluto, powerful god of the underworld, abducting Proserpina.

LOL

Do tell

dibs on the white set!

Dude you’re using Greek AND Roman names here lol

OP, is Mario Party 3 a typo? That was for N64. I know cuz I own it

no chance of parting with the wii fit set without the rest of that group?

neither frank OR you came to grab this thing wtf! lol

I’ll tag the remainder of the games if this occurs…

Sure ill split it up… gimme 150 and take only wii fit lol.

just got another nintendo wii in with i think 3-4 games and the wii fit board $120

Also got an xbox 360 in with 4 games $140

looking for skate 3 if u got it

I never understood why people try to sell systems with games as a bundle. Lazy? I dunno. I want a PS3 but only like a couple games. Not six stupid games and one cool one.

Becuase the games add stupid value to the system…

A wii alone on ebay goes for $40-60… A wii with 5-8 games Ive seen go for $200

8 games @ $15 each = $120

#1 you cant get $15 a game lol… #2 you really think im listing 10 games seperately? Your crazy lol.