2 pairs of tires: RE-01Rs / RT615s

All tires located in Oakville.

r3kim@engmail.uwaterloo.ca

Both pairs are OBO. PM or email offers and if they are reasonable I will reply.

1 ) PAIR of brand new Bridgestone RE-01R - 225/50/16 - $350 OBO

2 ) PAIR of almost new Falken Azenis RT-615 - 225/50/16 - $300 OBO

• Used for 2 grip laps
  • Azenis logo still visible on tread

OR ALL 4 TIRES FOR $600 OBO

I almost made a real dickhead comment about them being more used than new, but I realized the prices were Canadian Dollars. :smiley:

GLWS!

Yeah, located in Oakville, Ontario, CA. C’mon newman the exchange rate isn’t THAT bad these days?

But yeah keep in mind they’re all OBO. I could list what I want to sell them at but I’ve learned in the past from SON that is just better to list a bit higher with OBO attached.

Awesome e30 build by the way. Appreciate the detailed, but structured, layout. I try to keep up whenever I have time.

we need to start mandating people post currency :slight_smile:

Yea the exchange is less than 2% :wink:

Well, you can buy those tires for 100 bucks each from vulcan. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow Newman, that was a real dickhead comment.

I kid I kid <3

Seriously kimmerkaze, not trying to rag on your shiat or anything (I guess i am, though) but if someone called me and ordered a paid of 225/50/16 Falken 615’s from me right now I would quote them $260 CAD all in. Your price is quite high.

yeah i’m quite aware that they’re high. i guess considering this is a network post now i should lower it to:

re01r - 300obo
rt615 - 250obo
both - 500obo

as stated before, i was just tired of being lowballed when i was previously selling. adding the fact that i’m not in that big of a rush to sell and there you go, my original post. but yeah, i guess i should’ve included a lowballers welcome comment in the OP. hope you guys understand now where i was coming from. not trying to rip anyone off here. this is more of a IC/TW sale.

Great tires for sale man! If they were a little larger I’d grab them up.

FYI: Don’t post items for a ton of money, expecting low ballers. Post at a reasonable price, if someone low balls you, just say no, no big deal.

Great tires for sale man! If they were a little larger I’d grab them up.

FYI: Don’t post items for a ton of money, expecting low ballers. Post at a reasonable price, if someone low balls you, just say no, no big deal.

bump! reduced prices

re01r - 250
rt615 - 200
both - 400

pickup in oakville, ontario, canada.

if i were rolling on 16’s still i would have snagged these

Shiiiiiit, just got some 16’s for the daily. Balls. Any chance I can lowball you from $400??? hahahha. Please? If so, I can be there anytime. Headed to west sauga tomorow afternoon. If you lemme jew you down enough, I’ll be there!

ronniefung@gmail.com

^^^sorry ronnie I already swooped these up.

yeah sorry ronnie, these are sold now, thanks john