20" Rims and Tires for TRADE OR SALE ASAP

Okay so ignore the entire rest of this thread.

I am selling my 20" rims and tires. Currently all tires are in great shape. 1 has full tread on it (replaced 5 min ago I have receipt)
Other 3 tires still have lots of tread as well.

I will sell for best offer by end of this weekend. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Rims have 245/35/20’s on them right now.

“I WOULD NEED TO HAVE THE PERSON SELLING ME THEIR SET PUT THEM IN FOR ME AS WELL (30 min worth of work I can help) I dont have a tire iron and cant find any around here. The tire iron I thought would fit is too big to fit my wheels.”

:wtfreally???, you cant go to advance or WalMart and get a socket set:crazy

what a smut

Too lazy and dont have the time. (plus going to walmart would mean I spend another 10-15$ that I dont have to when Im sure any real car owner has a nice one to fit universal. I know I have a nice big set back home but Im not back home so why spend cash on something I already have :frowning:

Thank you?

“I plan to buy a very overpriced set of wheels tonight or tomorrow so I prefer before then lol…”

you can do this but cant come up with $10 or $15 for a socket :ponder

never said i couldnt… i said i dont need to :wink:

$15 of your $ to help a sale > tell pple “if you want my rimz you need to take them off” and lose possible sale cuz of it :facepalm

good point… If I find some time. Ill go to walmart :smiley:

Thanks for your input

:thumb

ON A SEPARATE note anyone know any cheap places I can get cheap used tire put on my 20 thats busted? ITs 245/35/20. Walmart doesnt carry any in stock and dont feel like paying a whole chunk for a new one somewhere when I’m planning to sell the set in a few days anyway

c-list
broadway used tire?

MY WHEEL SET FOR SALE 20" 245/35/20’s
rims and tires in good condition