20" set-FREE to good home

20" rims and tires (set of 4)- want them - come get them (Barrie) FREE. Came of a 300ZX (5 hole), but will also fit 4 hole (universal type rims). Rims in decent condition (have 5mm spacers as well). Tires are 255/35ZR20 93W looks like 9.5". Two are F&**ked up(worn inside to steel), two OK approx 50% tread left. Came off 90 300ZX (Seen below). If you need more info or pics, email me. Offer to this site first, others and local papers in a week or two (Need garage space - Summer is here!!)
NOTE: Way to big for a 300ZX - But good for ???

I want them. 110%, Frank Ill come pick them up asap, give me a call, I pm’d you.

[QUOTE=RatedZ;23932]20" rims and tires (set of 4)- want them - come get them (Barrie) FREE. Came of a 300ZX (5 hole), but will also fit 4 hole (universal type rims). Rims in decent condition (have 5mm spacers as well). Tires are 255/35ZR20 93W looks like 9.5". Two are F&**ked up(worn inside to steel), two OK approx 50% tread left. Came off 90 300ZX (Seen below). If you need more info or pics, email me. Offer to this site first, others and local papers in a week or two (Need garage space - Summer is here!!)
NOTE: Way to big for a 300ZX - But good for ???

YEAH!!! I was actually concerned about the performance and safety of that Z… Poor engine/drivetrain. NOS out bottle next? TT swap in??? mmmmm. I’m starting to like this car.
But, why are you giving away those rims for free anyway? You can let them go for a quick easy $500 to the domestic car market. A lot of Fords use the same bolt pattern (5x114.3 = 5x4.5")

[QUOTE=FITZY_07;23936]I want them. 110%, Frank Ill come pick them up asap, give me a call, I pm’d you.

Please don’t put them on your Skyline. :{
I hope you have something else in mind :hmm

^Yes I do. NOT going on Sasha(skyline)

Beautiful. Sasha is amazing as is.

Didn’t realize how much the word FREE wakes people up. Also, did not know the value, have been telling everyone I know that I had these rims-no takers. Posted here and at upnorthimports and wow quick response (before 8:00am).

FITZY_07 is getting them, we get some more garage space, and I’m guessing Fitzy_07 will probably buy my son a pint or two at events they are both at. (Hint, hint, wink, wink, whataya say, whataya say).

Call it karma, but the first night I was on this site (A chat site newbe)- Fitzy said hello and taught me a few basics (pic posts, etc), and we’ve chated on the phone a few times since(still haven’t seen his car yet-told it’s quite nice). Good things happen to good people.

Pcproa- Took tires off the day we brought car home (rubbed from Ohio to Barrie) Never let my son your the NOS, I tried a few times (Gotta like the NOS, wish it was legal up here)! Next upgrades on Coupe, up to Jason, Daddy’s done with his car - After 16 years, finally starting to work on mine!

Well Ladies and Gents just picked up the 20"'s, they are GORGEOUS, thanks a lot Frank!

funny thing is NOS is legal. its even stated on the ERASE(eliminate racing activity on streets everywhere) website that it is. there are a few rules though on how they should be installed.