$20 shipped for a 16GB flash drive

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233042&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL111808&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL111808--USBFlashDrives--L0A-_-20233042

not bad at all, that is a ton of space for a flash drive, i am still using 1 gb ones, plus this one is “Water and shock resistant”

even those black friday deals were only 8gb for $20 and you don’t have to wait in the cold

Quite large and ugly.

a good deal, but you still gotta wait forever for a $20 rebate. Sucks.

Rebates from newegg I’ve always gotten in 2-3 weeks never a terrible turn around.

I just couldn’t handle carrying that on my keychain, the ones I use now are large enough and they are like half that.

my last corsair rebate for ram on newegg took a solid 2 months. I had forgotten about it by the time it arrived.

my corsair ram rebate took about a month while my western digital hdd rebate took over 2 months the last time i bought shit. most black friday/cyber monday deals will involve rebates.

damn, i just spent $13 on a 1 gig one, i only really need it for school papers. It should be enough right?

Yes one gig will suffice for text documents.

Thats a decent drive for the price, but most 16gb ones are insanely slow. No point in having 16gb of patheticly slow storage. The patriot xporter xt 16 and 32gb drives are about as fast as you can get on usb 2.0, and theyre very cheap as well.

But they all have that damn cap over the usb port that you loose right away.