20" Wheels for my Silverado

Im looking for a set of factory wheels for my truck 08 silverado. 6 x 5.5 bolt pattern im open to other wheels after market or what ever but i like real simple things.

This is the wheel im looking for
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/mindless311/silverado20wheels.jpg

I dont know if any one sees anything coming through a jy yet or ever if ppl wanted to get rid of the 20s before winter. Either way if anyone has anything or even has some leads to find them it would be great thanks!

try aj auto wrecking on ransom rd i think thats where my father went for the same rim i think they had to order one but they got it for him…FYI just dont let them mount the tire.

So did they have 3 then have to order 1 or was your father only looking for one?

my dad was only looking for 1 he took a good chunk out of one in a accident

Craigslist is probably your best bet. My dad has bought 2 sets of those off there for summer/winter sets. good luck.

i might know of some … ill keep you posted

Why don’t you get some nice chrome joints?

I wish my truck had those wheels too

Cool ill keep an eye open on craigslist and BDR let me know

wheels and tires my guy said $500

I’d be interested if he is for some reason not.

might know someone with these rims and tires for sale… haven’t talk to them in a while, so don’t know if still have them - will check if interested…

you should check out the factory option escalade wheels i think they might be 22s tho. they look oh so fly