2000 Chevy LS3500 4wd Dually Diesel

Virginia might be a stretch though, right? :tongue
Or was that a different Chevy?

Virginia was a different Chevy Gasser, which now has a brand new 454.

I cant keep phones long enough to get calls. I lost every ones number that I had put in my phone in the last 8 months

5500 bucks

Unfournately except for mine , right ?? lol

I got a nice quad I’ll trade ya for it !!???

im waiting on pictures still, anything will do. Whats the interior like? Bucket seats in front or a bench seat? I believe the 2000’s were both the older style and newer style, which one was it (maybe im wrong).

Iirc. 3500’s for that year came in the older body style. Anyways. I still got the bike for ya? its. Got a clean title.

haha, im just going on what i saw when i google imaged it.

Ill try to get a pic up soon.

My dads 3500 is a 2000. The heavy duty trucks had the “classic” body style.

yeah, doesnt matter to me, just was wondering

pm’d ya, still interested, would like to make it happen

any word yet jay? Let me know when you do find out, you still have my number right?

im gunna buy it sorry…paul!

jk

you would never buy anything manly

What he is referring to is the green machine seems to be burning some coolant… or something. It started smoking some whiteish smoke after running for a few minutes. Not thick, but definately there. It had been sitting the better part of a month or so, and Im not sure the cause. I have someone looking at it this weekend to potentially repair (maybe a head gasket?). I let it run for a while yesterday and there no coolant missing that I could notice… so if it is a coolant thing, its a small amount. Hopefully I will know more after the weekend. If I do have to pay for a repair, the price may change. For now, its off the market unless someone wants it as is.

if its been sittin most likely condensation steamin up along with the the motor runnin can cause this .the 6.5 wasnt known for head problems ,just fueling issues

Still for sale… as is, $5000, may need head gasket now…no idea still smokes from coolant burn.