2000 EBP civic SI

I offered you 5500 cash without wheels a few weeks ago via pm…shouldn’t be so greedy :slight_smile:

Should just sold it to me as is

well , a few weeks ago i was in a diff money situation.

1. If you want it … its yours

let me know, im in canada at the moment but ill back in the states tuesday.

I already bought some thing. Wish I didnt

woooorrrd mang. well, i hope that works out for you bud

Yea we shall see

i love how you guys are saying dont be greedy, yet a friend of yours is selling one similar for $8k.

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2833332

i would rather have jordan’s by a long shot. jordan’s is running, and is obd2 compliant and has similar mods, and is $2500 cheaper.

The one on HT has almost half the miles jusss sayinnnn

Hey dont talk shit about my old si

and oem wheels, best looking ones on an si

yeah, but it’s not even running correctly, and it’s taken apart. you cant pass NYS inspection as-is.

plus EBP > MR for EM1s.

Yea EBP for the win

was this comment needed?

im trying to sell my car here. If your here to talk shit, this is the wrong place.

And oem si rims arnt hard to come by, if you like them better sell the rotas and pick up the si’s. I picked up a pair for my gsr a while back with tires for under 200. If you dont like the rotas, ill keep them no problem.

now someone buy my car. For the shape the car is and the price, you cant beat it.

car was inspected a month or so ago, passed no problem …

If i didnt need something bigger, i would in no way sell this car. But, having a 4dr truck would make my life so much easier right now… so shes gotta go

my loss, your gain

You could trade for my bike, more likely to find someone with a truck willing to trade for a bike + cash than a civic :smiley:

right…yeah, bikes are being sold real easily in october…you’ve been trying to sell that since the week you got it. it’s been what, 4 months now?

i got a 95 yj w/ a 6in of lift and 33s if your interested

thanks for the offer but i wouldnt go anyolder than a 98… ugh, i do miss my wrangler

and you miss your teg to, you just cant be happy can ya

im over the teg :stuck_out_tongue: