2000 GTI VR6

Well shit!, My dad actually might bite on that. I will let you know either later tonight or tomorrow. 100% serious. He’s looking for something to drive around and was looking at a black 2000 Jetta TDI 5spd earlier today.

pm me if u want my number.

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

just got half the car painted too.

Why, accident? Or just asthetic shit

bought the car with some scratches that they tried to fix with nail polish haha. so i had it painted and it perfect.

Oh fml… you SURE ya dont want that quad huh? :lol Header heat aint too bad in the winter, and it’ll go through anything

trade that shit in. dude i have seen so many quads at dealerships lately. its weird.

They prolly wouldnt give me shit for a trade in, you know how that works… lol.

yea

Idk, my buddy traded in his sled on a truck and they didn’t kill him tooo bad on it

Yeah b/c he was buying a truck, Id just be asking them to buy my shit… Ill ask Bob Griffin tomorrow.

well mine gets like 23-25 city, no where near a tdi. but mines nicer with more powers :slight_smile:

im about to give this beautiful car away. heres the deal, im very impatient and i want to move this thing out so i can get this e36 m3 i have my eye on. its in autotrader for $6500, KBB.com says its worth anywhere from $6635-$7885 and im willing to take a hit. i have a low point in mind someone make me an offer. im very flexable. http://www.vwvortex.com/vwbb/smile.gif

Have you put this car up on CA-VA? Not even sure if that site is still around though?

holy shit that site has been gone for years. haha

very pretty car
glws

wish you would trade for an a4
=/

Years? how about since April post it up on ROFL. Click the bright goofy shit in my sig and register.

really? i thought i tried loging on to it about a year ago and it wasnt there. so i was wrong, shoot me. ill provide the gun ok?

Calm down man. I saw you about a week ago on consaul followed you for about a mile. Car looks good GLWS.